Tuesday, May 19, 2020
Let’s Share Timely Tips on the Pandemic
We’re all tired of hearing about pandemic issues and challenges; let’s meet and hear some timely tips from local experts.
FMA-NH can’t meet in person for networking, dinner, drinks, and education, we’ll hold our final 2020 meeting virtually!
Seven speakers, 5 or so minutes each, for one hour (and you will still get CPE credit).
Here is a sampling of the questions and areas that the experts will address:
National Business Consulting and Financial Advisory
- What do businesses need to know about the Payroll Tax Credit and Payroll Tax Deferral programs?
- What are the notable business tax provisions in the CARES Act?
- What tax strategies should be addressed to maximize benefits of these provisions?
Commercial Banking through the Entire Business Lifecycle
- How transparent should you be with your Banker if you aren’t asked?
- What should I do if I am seeking term modifications to avoid covenant and/or payment defaults?
- What should I consider for balance sheet management to improve cash flow/liquidity position?
IT Services Specializing in ERP/CRM and IT Support
- How far are companies taking the cloud storage and automation?
- We’re starting to operate again; what do we need to consider for the for the next wave?
- How do we handle backups and anti-virus issues with at-home work, now and in the future?
KBW/Nagler Group/Alexander Technology Group
Finance, IT, and HR Staffing and Recruiting
- How are permanent hiring strategies changing?
- What are the evolving benefits of hiring, using temps or payrolling?
- How to interview and onboard during AND after the pandemic?
- As we work through this, how are sales enablement and marketing changing?
- What are some tactical actions (websites, marketing) that are being done differently to drive new business, right now?
- What happens if we don’t do sales and marketing differently moving forward?
Expense Reduction Analysts
Corporate Expense Consulting
- How should we handle payment issues with suppliers?
- How do we determine if price increases are legit and how to we push back effectively?
- Is this a good time to go to market with an RFP? What should we watch for?
A Blobal Publication Firm Facing Challenges like Many Others
- What is it like to operate a global business during a pandemic?
- How are we managing the workforce during pandemic?
- What steps we took to mitigate the impact and prepare for further crisis developments?
Tuesday, May 19, 2020 at 4pm + Q&A
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Financial leaders and other senior professionals in the Southern NH region
1 CPE Credit for attendance